Our CoolRoof system is a passive thermo-reflective roofing system that reflects 90% of the sun’s rays, thus blocking the induced heat before it enters the building.
This results in an average reduction of 6°C in building temperatures and between -20% and -50% savings on air conditioning electricity consumption. In addition to thermal comfort, our solutions also protect roof coverings from solar aggression (UV, infrared, etc.) and avoid contraction/dilatation phenomena, thus increasing their durability.
Our Cool Roof France teams are committed to the strong values of the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE). We defend eco-designed products, biosourced, non-polluting, 100% Made In France, and above all durable, both in terms of life span (20 years) and ecology (the only reflective coating to have an Environmental and Health Declaration Sheet).
France 3 – Ensemble c’est mieux
AddressZone Artisanale Quiella
29590 - Le Faou - France Phone: +33 (0)2 44 84 08 04
Intervention domainsEnergy efficiency - Environmental development - Environmental approach of urbanism - Energy efficiency - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Eco-design - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Sustainable urban planning - Training or awareness
Certifications, labels or price
- “GreenTech” 2018
- Innovative Eco-company 2018
- Best innovative company at the “Victoires de la Bretagne 2018” awards
- “Partnership & Innovation” 2022 awarded by Arkema
- Med’Innovant of Euroméditerranée 2022
- “Resilience of territories and infrastructures” from CeremaLab 2021
- Perfecto 2020″ on improving the environmental performance of products and business models from ADEME 2020
- “Global Cool Roof Challenge” of the Clean Cooling Collaboration
- Innowide from the European Commission 2019
- FASEP of the French Treasury 2020
- Solar Impulse Foundation: “1000 solutions for cities” & “Ready to vote” 2022
- Le Coq Vert 2022
- Start Up with Impact of BPI 2021