Monitoring impact of construction works.
The project is aim to protect health of people and control air quality. Construction works can impact sensitive infrastructures such as hospitals by generating dangerous dust. The hospital facility of Quebec (Canada), needed to monitor air quality very quickly inside the building because of renovation works nearby the infrastructure.
- Installing a network of professional connected stations (EcomSmart and EcomZen) to continuously monitor indoor and outdoor air quality in real-time
- Checking the efficiency of filtering systems and controlling ventilation systems,
- Making available the EcomSaaS internet platform services to monitor environmental data via a secure protocol (SSL): data visualization, mapping, storage, downloading, remote control, alarms/alerts, data analysis reports, exchange of data (FTP sending, API link, database export tools)
- Real-time alerts on pollution peaks
- Connected stations easy to install
- Continuous monitoring of particulate matters, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, temperature, humidity and pressure
Intervention domainsAir quality and odours control - Analysis - Measurement - Monitoring - Gas Pollutants - Indoor air quality - IT and software - Particles - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Training or awareness
Files to download
- ademe-ecomesure-en( pdf - 516.98 KB )