Pellenc ST designs, produces, and sells intelligent sorting equipment and connected services for the waste treatment and recycling industry.
Based on patented “Made in France” technologies, Pellenc ST products are robust and easy to use. The company is constantly developing its quality methods and is ISO 14001, ISO 18001, and ISO 9001 certified.
With more than 1,800 machines installed worldwide, Pellenc ST has a network of technicians specially dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our sales teams and customer service provide assistance and expertise to all our partners in order to optimize their sorting lines. Our after-sales service responds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and travels throughout the world to guarantee a high level of performance and availability.
- 50 000
Pellenc ST machines are installed in more than 40 countries.
In France: Paprec – Veolia – Suez – Groupe Tiru – Environnement 48 – Derichebourg – Semardel
We also work internationally with major groups such as: Veolia – Suez – Urbaser – Shanks – Van Gansewinkel
UK : Shanks – Veolia – Viridor – Impetus – Suez – Cory- New Earth Solutions – Biffa
Italy: Ecotecnica- Akron – Ambiente – Nappi
Spain : Salto Del Negro – Urbaser – Ecoparc – Banales – FCC
Japan: Re-Pallett – FPCO – TKS
Brésil : Ecourbis – Loga
Mexique : Petstar
Turquie : Cevre PET – Apeks
Pologne : Veolia Jaroszow -WodKan Biala Podlaska
Canada : Via – Gaudreau
USA : Titus – Wellman Recycling – CPR – Clear Path Recycling – Recology
Address125, rue François Gernelle
84120 - Pertuis - France Phone: +33 (0)4 90 09 47 90
Intervention domainsRecycling and exploiting materials - Treatment and sorting
Certifications, labels or price
- International Development” Trophy, DCF- Ubifrance, 2007
- SME Employment Champion – Let’s Get Moving Trophy, 2010
- INPI Innovation Trophy, 2010
- Innovation Trophy “L’économie du Vaucluse”, 2012
- Henri Fabre Prize in 2010 awarded to Antoine Bourely, our R&D Director
- Eco-Business Export Trophy, 2014
- Ecofolio Prize, 2014
- « PME Remarquable » innovation Award, Ministry of Environment and Ademe Agency, 2016
- « Business Leader of the Year » for Provence region given to Jean Henin CEO, Ernst &Young, 2017
- Trophy La Provence “Hub Éco Vaucluse” given to Jean Henin, President, 2018
- 2021 : Pellenc ST awarded the French Government’s I-nov Prize for its PICQ (Performance by Connected Intelligence for Quality) project on the sorting centers of the future «4.0»