Oraxys is a European growth capital and buyout private equity firm for companies that develop and market products or services that have a positive impact on the environment, health and resource.
The mission of Oraxys is to partner with the leadership teams to accelerate their development and profitable growth.
Oraxys invests amounts between EUR 3 million and EUR 20 million, and more on a case by case basis, as a minority or a majority shareholder depending on the sectors and the typologies of partnership to build.
The proven and differentiating Business Model of Oraxys is based on added value. Its industrial and financial team is composed of former managing directors of industrial groups who are recognized experts in their industry with an international background. The private equity professionals and the industrial team partners work in twin teams and are financially invested. They bring business experiences and international networks to the leadership teams of the portfolio companies: Europe, North America, Middle East, South-East Asia, India, China.
Please look at our website: https://oraxys.com/
- Orege, equipement to treat sludge in the oil&gas and chemical industries: company developed and listed on the Euronext stock exchange
- Phode, natural ingredients et feed additives for animal nutrition: company developed and stake sold the management with an LBO
- Leosphere, lidars to optimise performance of on-shore and off-shore wind farms: company developed and sold to the Worldwide leader of the sector Vaisala, Finland
- Aremis Group: consulting to optimise space and energy of buildings: company developed and stake sold to the management
- Lasea, laser robots laser to eco-manufacture: company developed and stake sold to the management
Address48 Rue Moliere
69006 - Lyon - France Phone: +33 (0)4 72 83 60 51