Created in 2006, 𝗢𝗗𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗘 Environnement puts its ethical approach to water resources at the service of industrial performance.
ODYSSEEE is specialized in the sustainable management of process water, less energy consuming and more respectful of the environment. The firm rethinks water treatment in a global way, to reduce the water footprint of industry players.
ODYSSEE Environnement acts for an ethical performance of water with three complementary activities:
– Consulting and support for manufacturers and operators (water treatment, equipment, maintenance).
– Research and development for ever more hydro-ethical solutions. All ODYSSEE solutions are 100% manufactured in France, in Requeil (72).
– Export and distribution of ODYSSEE water treatment solutions, with the ODYSSEE Team network.
- 10 787 K€
In France :
ENGIE, DALKIA, RENAULT, PEUGEOT
+ sectors : Agro-food / Chemicals/ Cosmetics/ Heavy industry/ Tertiary/ Collective.
Resellers in Europe, Africa, United States, Canada and Mexico.
AddressZone Artisanale de la Belle Croix
72510 - Requeil - France Phone: +33 (0)2 43 44 39 33
Intervention domainsBiochemical processes - Management of fluids and networks - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Sewage, industrial, cleansing and dredging sludge - Wastewater
Certifications, labels or price
- AFAQ ISO 9001
- Solar Impulse, efficient solution for ODYLIFE, the first bio-based anti-scaling actives
- French Fab
- Act for Nature / Office Français de la
Biodiversité, «Company committed
- Coq vert (French Fab)
Awards for ODYLIFE :
- Lauréat initiative PME 2016
- Grand prix 2018 innovation dans les technologies et les modèles économiques – Ministère de la transition Ecologique et Solidaire and ADEME
- Prix « Industrie verte » – Nantes Industry Awards 2020