At Lixo, we aim at developing the circular economy by creating smart computer vision solutions for the waste management and valorisation industry.
We combine image sensors and visual recognition algorithms to allow all waste management actors (collectors, sorting centers, recyclers, etc.) to analyze their waste flows and better manage, sort and valorize them on an industrial scale.
Our ultimate goal is to make recycled raw materials more competitive in price and quality than virgin raw materials.
We offer B2B solutions for all players in the waste management and valorisation industry: from waste collectors to recyclers and including MRFs.
Our main references are: Citeo, Veolia, Suez, Derichebourg, Simpliciti, Triselec, Sotraval, Kerval, Valorplast, Norske Skog, Freudenberg, Wellman et ArcelorMittal.
75018 - Paris - France Phone: +336 68 96 73 79
Intervention domainsLogistics, Collection, Transport - Waste management - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Treatment and sorting
Certifications, labels or price
Lixo has received several distinctions:
- Member of the 2022 Green20 promotion of La Mission French Tech;
- Winner of the David avec Goliath award in 2022;
- Winner of the Re-Source challenge (Portugal) in 2022;
- Winner in 2021 and finalist in 2022 of the Circular Packaging Challenge of Ecoembes (Spain);
- Finalist of the Circular Challenge of Citeo in 2021;
- Finalist of the World Materials Forum start-up and scale-up challenge in 2021;
- Winner of the TEE and the Baudelet Prize for Innovation in 2021;
- Member of the Coq Vert community of Bpifrance;
- Holder of the Greentech Innovation label since 2021;
Lixo also works with several research laboratories: Ecole Polytechnique, TelecomParis and Institut d’Optique de Paris.