INDDIGO is a consulting and engineering firm in sustainable development.
For more than 30 years, INDDIGO has been supporting public and private actors towards sustainable development, from strategy to implementation, at all scales, from large territories to equipments.
Inddigo is an innovative and independent company of conviction with around 280 employees throughout mainland France.
Our expertise in waste, energy, construction, mobility, urban planning, maritime and river transport and biodiversity enables us to meet the needs of :
- Circular economy: reduction and recovery of waste and energy flows
- Strategy and territorial planning: master plan and economic development
- Urban planning and construction: eco-neighbourhoods, sustainable city, smart city, positive energy buildings
- Urban cleaning and transport services: waste collection and recycling, transport plan, multimodal hubs, urban cycling, etc.
- Transport and logistics: port developments and strategy, feasibility studies of marine shipping routes, modal shift, urban logistics
At INDDIGO, innovation appears in all functions of the company, from services and products, to working methods and techniques, to organization and governance.
- 18 562
1,000 missions per year in France with 700 clients. Some recent references: ADEME (circular economy and urban planning), Occitanie Region (regional sustainable development plan), Paris Batignolles Aménagement (eco-neighbourhoods), ANRU (sustainable city and renovation), I3F (energy management), City of Paris (bio-waste and cycling), Grenoble Alpes Métropole (waste and mobility), Syndicat des Transports d’Ile de France (transport hubs), L’Oréal (transport plan), Port of Le Havre (biomass recovery).
On the international scene
- Development of a five-year (2021-2026) strategic plan for the Port Autonome of Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo)
- Prospective study of household and similar waste management and urban sanitation for the Zenata Eco-City (Morocco)
- Developing a 2040 vision for logistics in Tunisia for the Tunisian ministry of transport (Tunisia)Industrial
- Ecology and Industrial Symbiosis” action programme – GIZ (Morocco)
- Study energy audit SITEM Zriba site (Tunisia)
- Master plan for household waste management in Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- Reduction of plastic pollution in Champassak province (Laos)
- Organization of waste collection and treatment in Cap Haïtien (Haiti)
- Strategic development plan for the Bay of Nouadhibou (Mauritania)
- Vazhaikularam-Pondichery Eco-district (India)
Address367, Avenue du Grand Ariétaz
73024 - Chambéry - CS 52401 - France Phone: +33 (0)4 79 69 89 69
- inddigo-fiche-projet-znata-en( pdf - 419.91 KB )
- fiche-projet-inddigo-tunisian-ministry-of-transport-eng-def( pdf - 372.64 KB )
Intervention domainsCarbon Balance - Environmental approach of urbanism - Corporate social responsibility - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Mobility and urban transport - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Environmental Regulations - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Industrial ecology - Life cycle analysis, auditing and diagnostics - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering
Certifications, labels or price
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 2015 standards
Inddigo is a Qualiopi certified training organization