An innovative green-tech company, FREECOLD designs and manufactures in France solutions for direct solar cooling
- Coolers, freezers and air-conditioners perfectly suited for sunny areas
- Powered from either direct sun (without battery), or solar batteries, or by hybridising sun and grid, but the photovoltaic power supply always first
- A design resulting of a major R&D program, for hard environments and operating conditions
- A patented technology to guarantee quality cooling for up to 4 days without sun
- Suitable for many uses
- food-processing: fish, market gardening, preservation of crops, dairy sector…
- commercial: catering, distribution and sales of foodstuffs, including outdoor markets …
- medical and veterinary: refrigeration of vaccines and drugs …
- tourism: camping, caravanning, recreation areas, marinas
Sun energy to produce cold.
Every day, the Sun sends several dozen times the energy consumed by Man in a year. This fact allows us to benefit from a free and almost unlimited energy, we just have to empower it!
This energy is particularly abundant in Africa, where 30 to 40% of crops are lost before sale due to a lack of quick access to refrigeration and where the demand for refrigeration for the economic development is increasing sharply. FREECOLD innovations applied to cold rooms, milk tanks, refrigerators and air-conditioners perfectly meet these needs!
A simple and easily adjustable operation
We design and manufacture our solar cooling systems with proven and particularly energy-efficient components.
We deliver our solutions complete, pre-loaded in refrigerant, pre-wired, protected by multiple security devices, including their photovoltaic power supply, solar panels and power electronics. Everything is done to make their installation and commissioning easy, even by non-specialists.
FREECOLD is present in more than 30 countries through a network of distributors to respond as closely as possible to essential refrigeration needs for health and economic development.
Address34 Chemin de l’Echut
31770 - Colomiers - France Phone: +33 (0)5 34 35 03 49
Intervention domainsEnergy efficiency - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Photovoltaic solar
Certifications, labels or price
- Trophée de l’Innovation technique, ESSEC Alumni
- Prix du développement industriel, Business Club UTC
- Lauréat Investissements d’Avenir ADEME