We support our clients’ projects from the design/R&D phase to implementation and long-term monitoring through our skills:
- Expertise in natural environments (fauna, flora, habitats, wetlands, soils, etc.)
- Inventories and monitoring of species (endemic, invasive exotic, pathogenic)
- Regulatory studies (biodiversity, polluted sites and soils, water law)
- Environmental monitoring and follow-up
- Nature-based solutions NBS
- Urban and territorial resilience
- Agriculture and agri-voltaics
- Ecological restoration and rewilding
- Biodiversity indicators
- Environmental DNA
Training / awareness raising:
- Environmental regulation
- Nature-based solutions
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Responsible business strategy
- Company with a mission
- Health, Safety, Environment
12 agencies with multi-sectoral know-how
Alkios teams are spread across the entire metropolitan territory, through 12 agencies with multi-sector know-how.
Alkios also operates regularly in Guyana, the West Indies and New Caledonia.
Our teams are present internationally as part of scientific expeditions.
Address121 rue Jean Dausset
84911 - Avignon - 9 - France Phone: +334 28 70 37 97+33 (6) 37337566
Intervention domainsCarbon Balance - Coastal and marine environment - Earthmoving and stabilization techniques - Biodiversity and landscape - Linings and coatings - Land usage plan environment relations - Phytoremediation - Nature reserves - mountains - forests - Environmental development - Environmental approach of urbanism - Marine - Corporate social responsibility - Natural risks - Photovoltaic solar - Renewables energies - Protection of the biodiversity - Risk - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Sites remediation / decontamination works - Training or awareness - Soils remediation - Training or awareness - Thermal solar - Sustainable urban planning - Environmental Regulations - Training or awareness - Implementing territorial sustainable development policies - Regulations - Audit - Consultancy - Studies and Engineering - Significant sustainable development indicators - Training or awareness
Certifications, labels or price
- 2015: VINCI Innovation Award. Centralized Activity Region “Sustainable Development” category. Partnership NATURALIA ENVIRONNEMENT / VINCI / LPO. This prize rewards the development of a vibration trap, an innovative device that improves animal detection.
- 2017: Labelling of the ITTECOP Programme for the DECHIR project (Ecological Discontinuities and Chiroptera). This study project is interested in understanding what impacts linear transport infrastructures have on bat populations.
- 2018: Ecological Engineering Award for the operation of “Relocation of the Diana (Zerynthia polyxena) and its host plants (Aristolochia rotunda)” in the framework of the project of reinforcement of the Rhone dikes on the right bank between Beaucaire and Fourques.